Processing Method of CBD District CBD Products
OUR CALIFORNIA FARMERS
The most beneficial way to acquire CBD in the U.S.A. is from a legal hemp program in a state that is fully compliant with Federal Farm Bill section 7606.
The State of California has an excellent legislative and regulatory pathway to empower hemp programs to flourish allowing farmers to cultivate, process, and market hemp and hemp-derived CBD.
Our California family farming partners have been pioneers in these farming practices and hemp agriculture for generations. CBD District is proud of the relationships we have built with our family farmers.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PRODUCED IN A REGISTERED AND INSPECTED, FOOD-GRADE, COMPLIANT FACILITY, AND ARE TESTED BY THIRD PARTIES FOR SAFETY AND QUALITY.
HARVESTING & ISOLATION
CO2 supercritical extraction is considered the safest, least toxic and best method of extraction for preserving oil purity. This extraction method is costly and requires specialized equipment and training, but yields a potent product, concentrated with high levels of CBD.
- Harvesting of the hemp plant.
- Cooling & Pressure is started by using the extraction equipment in a lab, the CO2 gas is turned into a frozen liquid by dropping the temperature below -69F degrees while increasing the pressure to over 75 pounds per square inch.
- Heating & Pressure, the next step is to increase the temperature using a heater and pressure past the point where the liquid becomes ‘supercritical.’ When CO2 is in its supercritical state, it is ideal for chemical extraction because it won’t cause damage that would make it unfit for human consumption.
- Oil Filtration is when the compound gets passed via a separator and broken down into its requisite parts. The good stuff (Cannabidiol, Trichomes and Terpenes) are sent to the collection container.
- CBD Crystalline can be produced after the oil has separated. It is than winterizing, and any fats and lipids are removed. Turning the oil into a fine white powder with CBD levels higher than 99% in purity. CBD Crystaline powder can be added to anything you can eat, dab It, smoke It, vaporize it, or make your own products with it.
PRODUCTS SENT FOR LAB TESTING
We believe knowledge is power.
CBD District ensures to have every product batch tested for purity and potency by a third party lab.
Accurate testing of the product is essential to ensure our products have the highest levels of quality, potency and purity. In addition to testing CBD levels in every batch of Canabidol CBD oil. We also test for microbiological contamination, heavy metals and pesticides.